Project Engineer/Project Manager
USA - Flexible Location
Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients across North America in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
Due to aggressive growth plans in Southeastern USA, Allnorth is currently seeking experienced Project Engineers/Project Managers with a strong background in the Pulp & Paper sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for project delivery and the preparation of industrial engineering designs and related documents for heavy industrial facilities. This will include developing proposals, defining project scope, coordinating project resources, identifying changes and communicating project progress. You will manage client relations at both a technical and commercial level in order to achieve client satisfaction and leverage further opportunities.
The successful candidate will work remotely and interact extensively with the Canadian Pulp & Paper technical team for project execution. Our intention is for you to build a local project delivery team over time. This position is flexible on location and may be located anywhere in Southeastern USA with Georgia and the Carolinas being preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive experience executing and managing multidisciplinary industrial engineering projects in the Pulp & Paper sector
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in a relevant discipline such as Mechanical/Piping, Process, E&I or Civil/Structural
- Professional Engineer (PE) License in the state(s) that you practice
- Previous experience with process plant design from initial study to detail design phase
- Experience working in a Pulp & Paper mill environment is highly desired
- Completion of a NCEES Record is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written)
- Proven ability to interact with clients and to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team.
Allnorth is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply today by visiting our website at www.allnorth.com/join-us and searching under ‘USA - Flexible Location’.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.