CH2M is a global leader in consulting, design and programmemanagement. We love to tackle complex challenges, and we know that our bestsolutions come out of close, trusted partnerships with our clients and thecommunities we touch.
Be a part of something Special: Every professional aspires to bepart of something special, to innovate and to change the world for the better;leaving their ideas and visions imprinted in the landscape for futuregenerations to wonder â??howâ?? as they marvel at the scale & complexity infront of them.
Here at CH2M we are fortunate to work towards this every day, enhancingthe lives of the communities around us and greatly improving infrastructure forbusiness and the economy to compete and thrive.
Our Birmingham team have exciting opportunities across our portfolioincluding; High Speed 2, Programme Delivery Partner for Highways England,SMART/Major Motorways, Network Rail, Local Authority frameworks,Flood/Environmental frameworks and Major Ground Investigations.
The Role: We are looking for a Contracts Manager to providecontract management for a major infrastructure programmes' contracts portfolio.
- Ensure that contracts are developed, agreed and delivered to the agreed specification
- Manage and administer the principal delivery contract and perform the role of Employerâ??s Representative to ensure the contract delivers value for money
- Review and monitor the administration of the technical services contracts to ensure contract administration complies with statutory requirements and relevant government policies and delivers value for money
- Review and monitor contracts, instructions and contract administration to ensure that a commercial approach is applied to deliver value for money and that there is consistency
- Implement policies, plans, processes and procedures for contract management consistent with legislation and government policies
- Review contracts and processes continually and seek out improvements
- Advise the business on the application of NEC3 contracts for professional services and other contracting forms
The Opportunity: CH2M are appointed as partners for nationally significant infrastructure projects where we work as an integrated team alongside our clients managing engineering and other professional services companies to deliver exciting schemes on time and within budget. Once in a lifetime opportunities to help deliver on world class projects.
At CH2M, we are constantly striving to further enhance our team resources. We are therefore interested in experienced engineering, environmental & other project professionals, offering significant career prospects, competitive packages, benefits & share options. The opportunity is there to work alongside talented colleagues and collaborative senior management. We continually look to further enhance CH2Mers capability through diverse and challenging work as well as training, development plans & mentorships.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Experience of assisting the Employerâ??s Representative under the NEC3 form of contract and application of core processes relating to risk management
- Experience of contract management of technical services contracts using the NEC3 form of contract and other forms
- Strong analytical, commercial and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at implementing collaborative working in a multi-contract environment
- Experience of applying incentive arrangements to enhance supplier performance
- Relevant professional qualification
Our Culture: Safety & health conscious, collaborative & friendly with regular social activities. Weâ??re full of initiatives for creating a diverse and interesting place for professionals to work, as well as individuals wanting to advance their career. We support and encourage our people to go through their professional qualifications. To get ahead we also have our JUMP network for aspiring junior to mid-level CH2Mers.
Our CH2M Foundation are renowned for supporting and helping to nurture sustainable communities. We partner â??Engineers without Bordersâ??, â??Water for Peopleâ?? and â??Bridges to Prosperityâ??. Weâ??re STEM ambassadors. We promote WISE (Women in Science & Engineering), we also have our own womenâ??s engineering network to promote equality in our industry.
Take a look around our site to see some of the iconic projects we are involved in all around the world! Soon you could be part of award winning CH2M.
Please note that for this role we are only considering applications from candidates with valid working rights for the UK who are willing to accept local employment contract conditions. CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position or offer expatriate employment terms.
For further information please contact email@example.com