Little is seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer with a positive, collaborative work style to join our growing team in our Newport Beach, CA office. Our Newport Beach office has civil and structural engineers now and we are looking to add mechanical and electrical engineers to the team. As the first Mechanical Engineer in the Newport Beach office, this is a unique leadership opportunity to partner with the National Director of Engineering and the Office President to build a mechanical team in the office.
Proven experience should include most of the following project types: financial services, office, interior renovation, civic, education (DSA), high tech/R&D, mission critical/data centers, and healthcare.
- Using your passion for innovative design, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Leading strong client relationships
- Generating and evaluating design options from the earliest stages of a project
- Overseeing and performing project work in all phases
- Providing drawing coordination and technical oversight for project activities with clients, staff, and consultants
- Performing site observations, reviewing shop drawings and material submittals and other related construction administration tasks
- Mentoring staff
- Participating in project pursuits and/or interviews
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume, and if you would like, examples of your professional design work to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=41878&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.