• A minimum of 3-5 years of construction estimating experience.
• Railroad track construction and maintenance activities knowledge required.
• Knowledge of plan reading and interpretation.
• Proficiency in reviewing contract documents.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Hard Dollar preferred.
• Proficiency with JD Edwards preferred.
• Extensive travel may be required.
This position is located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Relocationis available for the right candidate.
• Generally works indoors, with some onsite/outdoor work.
• Frequently sits, stands, walks, reads, writes and uses a computer keyboard.
• May be exposed to harsh weather conditions including very hot and very cold weather.
• May be exposed to loud noise.
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Disabled)