Key Success Factors required for this role:
- Project delivery execution, including planning, design, and construction of the Five-Year Capital Plan;
- Project planning, including developing and implementing short and long-term strategic system improvements;
- Implementing appropriate estimates and controls for effective management of budgets, contract management, and schedules;
- Supervising and developing department staff.
- Ability to oversee approx. 500 consultants.
Formal Education: Work requires broad knowledge in a general professional or technical field. Knowledge is normally acquired through four years of college resulting in a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Experience: Over ten years experience, including experience managing multiple projects.
Engineer license required.
About North Texas Tollway Authority:
The NTTA is an organization sanctioned by the State of Texas to develop and maintain high-quality roadways in North Texas. NTTA tollways are designed to relieve traffic congestion and get North Texans around the region quickly, easily and safely.
Our deeper purpose is to enhance the quality of life for area residents. With board members from all around North Texas, including Collin, Denton, Dallas, Tarrant and other surrounding counties, the NTTA represents North Texas as a whole in our mission to provide a safe and reliable toll road system, increase value and mobility options for our customers, operate the Authority in a businesslike manner, protect our bondholders, and partner to meet our region's growing need for transportation infrastructure.