Required Education: Bachelor's/University Degree
Preferred field of study: Mining Engineering, Management
Required Work Experience: 5-7 years Aggregate Mining and related Raw Materials Plant Production experience
Leadership Experience: Experience leading a team in a similar position.
Computer and Software Skills: Computer proficiency required. SAP experience would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill coupled with good negotiation, planning, scheduling and people management ability.
- The ability to recognize production problems and the experience to solve those problems. Good knowledge of Sand, Gravel and related Raw Materials.
- Plant Production experience and the ability to motivate departmental personnel to meet production goals while maintaining the integrity of the safety program is vital to success in this role..
- Must be a decision-maker that constantly incorporates common business sense into the decision-making process.
- Material handling knowledge essential.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.