- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Must work well with other professional staff in a team environment, be willing to receive and execute tasks as required, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be familiar in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MS Office including Excel and Word; MS Project or Primavara preferred.
- An EIT is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance to mid and senior level engineers.
- Participation in a professional organization is preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law