The Naples, FL office of CH2M is seeking a motivated Engineering Intern for the summer of 2017. This position is for College/University students to gain experience related to their major or career goal. The intern has basic knowledge of
activities and procedures in own area and applies skills primarily gained through formal training or experience.
Our Tampa,FL office is seek an intern for Summer 2017. This position is for College/University students to gain experience related to their major or career goal. The selected candidate must be pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemical, Environmental, or Mechanical engineering and will assist engineers with a variety of tasks on civil, water and wastewater projects. For example, water and wastewater assignments may include hydraulic evaluations, information tracking in spreadsheets, treatment facility design, assisting with document and plan preparation, utility asset management, and project management support. The intern has basic knowledge of activities and procedures in own area and applies skills primarily gained through formal training or experience. He/she performs a variety of detailed tasks, and ongoing
assignments. This role applies technical concepts/procedures to resolve problems which may be non-routine in nature and escalates complex problems as needed.
- This position will participate in various types of administrative, engineering, science or technology projects and support
utilizing basic principles and concepts.
- Ability to perform operations utilizing CH2Mâ??s standard software may be desired.
- Assumes responsibility for own work quality, meeting deliverable deadlines, and adherence to assignment scope of work
from selected CH2M staff.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication, decision-making, problem resolution, and a sense of initiative are important for
the position. You should have a team-oriented attitude as well as a desire to grow personally and professionally with this
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
Additional Information: CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position. Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is available for this position
- Student in Sophomore standing entering Junior year in an accredited engineering program The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- You must be pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemical, Environmental, or Mechanical.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Ready? Letâ??s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position.