Seeking Materials Testing Lab Supervisor for our Long Island Locations. We are an industry leading Engineering and Materials Testing Company. This position will supervise our construction materials testing lab operations and technical staff. This position requires experience performing and/or supervising lab testing of concrete, soil, and other construction materials.
- Perform routine to high level lab testing, including soils, aggregates, concrete, and masonry materials.
- Ensure that lab technicians are performing the testing, associated paperwork and computations in accordance with applicable standards.
- Properly maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Ability to learn and grow, willing to expand skills and certifications through company provided training.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- One or more of the following certifications: ACI Lab, ACI I or II, ACI Lab, NICET Level I, II or III. Additional certificates a plus!
- Required to maintain current certifications. Additional certification/training available.
- Above average communication skills, knowledge of construction practices and willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and ability to pass drug test required
- Competitive Salary based on individuals’ experience, knowledge and certifications.
- Comprehensive benefit package offered. Benefits offered include 401k retirement, paid observed holidays and paid vacation/sick/personal. We offer several Medical plans to choose from plus additional options vision, dental, life, short term disability and more.
- We also offer reimbursement for approved education and certifications.
TO APPLY: please submit your resume along with copies of current certifications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.