Alfred Benesch & Company is a multi-disciplined engineering and environmental services firm. Benesch is consistently ranked among the top 500 consulting engineering firms in the United States by Engineering News-Record. We are looking to hire an experienced Structural Project Manager and Civil/Highway Project Manager to be based out of our Atlanta, GA office.
Structural PM must have experience designing and managing bridge projects and developing plans in accordance with GDOT standards.
Civil/Highway PM must have experience designing and managing roadway projects and developing plans in accordance with GDOT standards.
Candidate must have 10 years experience in structural projects and developing plans in accordance with GDOT standards. Experience with MicroStation and InRoads required. Must have PE license.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned projects by providing direct supervision, mentoring, and overall leadership of a design team
- Develop project scope, schedule and budget estimates
- Identify resources needed and effectively delegate staff duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability to utilize accounting and scheduling software for project management
- Create and execute project work plans
- Analyze accounting reports and project schedule for variances
- Monitor work for adherence to project scope and identify out of scope actions
- Resolve scope, schedule and budget discrepancies internally and with our client
- Prepare and submit appropriate project reports to your immediate supervisor
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Establish client contact and maintain positive relationships
- Serve as primary interface between client and staff for a given project
- Coordinate, monitor and review work performed by sub?consultants
- Promote the team environment and communication and identify and address team conflicts
- Manage and lead staff on individual basis
- Practice good time management skills, demonstrating ability to work efficiently within time constraints while dealing with numerous concurrent activities
- Networking, including active participation in and leadership of professional organizations
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills to interface effectively with internal staff, clients, contractors, agencies and the public
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document:
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf