Morton Industries, LLC is a leader in fabrication of tubular products. We specialize in bending various alloys, assembly and sub-assembly, laser cutting, and product paint and pack-out. Founded in 1946, Morton Industries has steadily grown to be the leader in OEM tube products. Morton Industries provides value through superior customer support, product development, and excellent operational performance.
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician/Inspector with the following required skills/experience to add to our already outstanding team of employees:
- Test and inspect products at various stages in the production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
- Will record data and apply statistical quality control procedures/recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards
- Previous QA experience in a manufacturing environment dealing with metals
- Usage of micrometers and calipers
- Interpret drawings, schematic diagrams and formulas (blueprint reading certification/experience)
- ASQ Certifications
- Lab experience
- Strong mathematical background
- CMM Programming
- **Power Inspect or Docs Software experience preferred**
Candidates who possess the below attributes (in addition to the requirements above) would be successful in this role:
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to train on company specific processes and procedures
- Availability to work 2ndshift
- Availability to work overtime as needed
Our team at Morton Industries is committed to setting an industry standard in terms of quality products. The ideal candidate for this role will meet and exceed all expectations as Quality Technician/Inspector by keeping in mind that the next inspector of our products will be the customer!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO RELOCATION AVAILABLE!
No calls and no recruiters, please.
Morton Industries, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V