Come work in one of the best small cities in the US for one of the best companies in New Mexico! Flow Science is growing tech company with deep roots looking for outstanding engineers with an interest or expertise in the aerospace, automotive, additive manufacturing, and consumer products industries.
Principal responsibilities and key requirements
CFD engineers work at the intersection of classical physics, numerical methods, and computer science. We spend our days using our expertise in these fields to solve complex real-world engineering problems, to teach others about applied CFD, and to guide our development teams to create new models that grow our capabilities and application areas. This challenging and dynamic role requires the following skills to be successful:
- An engineering degree from an ABET or equivalently accredited university and some work experience
- M.S. degree (mechanical, aerospace, or chemical engineering preferred) and engineering internship experience OR
- B.S. degree (mechanical, aerospace, or chemical engineering preferred) and 2+ years of engineering work experience
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, particularly fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and solid mechanics
- Excellent oral communication, technical writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to comfortably navigate a diverse, multicultural environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Common sense and an unending desire to learn
Flow Science offers an exceptional benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision insurances, life and disability insurances, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans with generous employer matching, and an incentive compensation plan that offers a year-end bonus opportunity up to 30% of base salary.